Pompeii & Amalfi Coast from Sorrento Hotel – full day – 9 hours
Step back in time and explore a Roman city frozen in time, walk the streets and see where the Romans of 79 AD lived, worked, relaxed and entertained. Back to present day and relax yourself along the Amalfi Coast road with your English speaking driver/guide. You will spend free time in Positano, Amalfi and Ravello and then back to your hotel in Sorrento.
The driver will come to pick you up at the Hotel/private villa/B&B and he will drive you to Pompeii stopping you along the way in the most beautiful view points for pictures with the wonderful background of the Bay of Naples
- 2 hours of stop in Pompeii – tourists coming from all over the world to visit this archaeological site
If you wish we can provide for an excellent authorised guide to visit Pompeii ruins : 120 Euro for 2 hours of private tour
- Visit of St. Andrews Cathedral in Amalfi
- Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant where you can taste all the courses of our kitchen
- Visit of the beautiful gardens of Villa Rufolo in Ravello and Villa Cimbrone
- Optional stop at the Ceramic factory, to pick up some local handmade crafts like souvernirs
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing in the beautiful lanes of Positano
- You will have several photo opportunities along the drive because your driver will stoop you along the way in the most beautiful view points
Please , don’t hesitate to contact us for any further information you might need.
*Included: Tools ,parking ,petrol and taxes.
*Not included: entrance fees, lunch and tips.
*Entrance fees to visit Pompeii or Herculaneum ruins are 11 Euro per person, free for under 18's and over 65's.
Don’t forget to bring with you the European passport.